Your New Brunswick Adventure awaits.
You arrive at Camp the Sunday before the hunt and start scouting. Your Guide will have scouted possible areas up too two months ahead of time. We look for broken brush, wallow pits and actual bulls roaming for cows. Monday night before the hunt We will call to the potential bulls with a cow call that will keep them entertained till opening morning.
Some things to bring on your moose hunt are:
1) Rifle sighted in for 300yrds or Archery equipment.
2) Premium Ammunition. Nosler accubonds or partitions
3) Warm Camo clothing for the morning and lighter garments for the evening.
4) A solid blaze orange vest and hat is required for the Moose hunt.
5) A TREESTAND SAFETY BELT is a MUST!
6) Hunting Chair.
7) Cushion for your comfort.
To apply for the N.B non resident Moose draw please visit our contact/info page under tags and draws.